My fellow Canadians....

AA27000 MULLALY at UNB.CA
Fri Apr 30 10:50:16 EDT 1993

Dear fellow Candrama voyager,

    Jill, I just received confirmation of your accepted signing-on,
so I thought I would send this message out to the whole Candrama
network -- this vast network so far includes just you and myself (do
you hear the echo of these words in a nearly empty discussion
room?).  The discussion group is really, when the romance is removed
from the notion, a glorified electronic carbon paper which allows
you to send the same message to a lot of people at once.  But it's a
step forward, Jill, a step forward.

    If you get this, our network is WORKING!!!!

    What God hath wrought!

      Ed