Canadian video catalogue

James Forsythe FORSYTHE at BRANDONU.CA
Thu Dec 15 11:39:54 EST 1994

Dear Video wanters,

There has been a bit of interest in this subject and I have heard from Richard
Plant who urged me to create a catalogue.  Apparently none exists re.videos,
however Richard Bruce Kirkley in Theatre Research in Canada Spring 1994, Vol.
15, No. 1 has published a list of English language stage plays broadcast on
television from 1952-1987.  Unfortunately, most of these productions only
reside now in the National Archives and access off site is restricted.  I have
accessed historical radio broadcasts from them before and they are very helpful
but things take time particularly in regard to copyright.

Merry Christmas, Jim Forsythe