nightwood/buddies

Mitch Hogg BGIT at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Wed Feb 2 23:47:02 EST 1994

--------------------------- Original Message ---------------------------
I am looking for information on Nightwood and Buddies in Bad Times
Theatres. If there is anyone out there who is (or knows someone who
is) connected to either of these theatres, or just happens to know
something about them, please send me some information. BTW, this doesn't
have to be particularly detailed or fleshed-out. All I need is basic
information that should be found in any reference book but isn't (at
least not here at McGill). Founding dates, statements of artistic
principles, the kind of stuff they do (and why) is really what I'm
looking for.

Thanks,

Mitch Hogg  BGIT at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA