More on Ancient Theater

Sallie Rachel Goetsch sgoetsch at UMICH.EDU
Sat Feb 5 12:08:11 EST 1994

Candramatists:
*Didaskalia* needs more regional correspondents in Canada: so far I only
have Ottawa and Vancouver covered. So if anyone out there in Toronto or
Halifax or Montreal or Quebec City or Edmonton or wherever (like most
Americans I'm geogrpaphically pretty ignorant) wants to keep us up to
date on productions of Greek and Roman plays and modern adaptations
thereof which happen within your milieux, please send a message to
didaskalia-editor at classics.utas.edu.au.
(The response you get will probably be from me personally, since I'm in
charge, but my fellow editors in Australia need to know these things.)
--Sallie Goetsch
University of Michigan