concurrent sessions at Learneds

AA27000 MULLALY at UNB.CA
Tue Jan 4 10:49:32 EST 1994

The idea that Candrama would act sort of as 'village drums' for the
ACTR membership is fine.  But the activity so far suggests that we are
a MOST unmusical  bunch.  The ACTR executive meets in the middle of
this month to discuss (and structure) our program for the Learneds in
Calgary.  One of the questions which will arise is whether or not we
should go to concurrent sessions in order to allow a wider range of
papers to be offered.  This is a topic on which much can be said on
both sides.  I, as a member of the Executive, would like to have
members share their wisdom on this topic before the Executive meets on
Jan 15th.
     Should you have an opinion on this topic, you might like to
e-mail it to CANDRAMA at unb.ca.  The mailer will send your comments on
to all of us who subscribe to Candrama automatically (so be polite!).
     Yr Obdt Srvt
        Ed Mullaly