actr / artc / tric / rtauc

Robert Nunn rnunn at SPARTAN.AC.BROCKU.CA
Thu Jun 16 10:41:01 EDT 1994

To the recipients of CANDRAMA:

Greetings from the editors of _Theatre Research in Canada_ / _Recherches
theatrales au Canada.

We would like to hear your comments on our latest issue: on the design, on
the contents, and on the mandate proposed in our Foreword / Avant-Propos.

We invite those of you who gave papers at the Learneds in Calgary to
submit them us for consideration.  We are committed to maintaining the
high editorial standards set by our predecessors... which means in
practice rigorous, thorough, detailed assessments by both readers and
editors, conveyed to the writer as encouragement and challenge (and who
knows? maybe inspiration) to produce the best work he or she is capable
of.

A final note: if you are a subscriber to CANDRAMA, the odds are pretty
good that you are also a subscriber to the journal. But if you are not: we
offer you a complimentary copy of vol. 14.2 along with details of how to
subscribe to the journal / take out a membership in the Association which
includes a subscription. Just send us a request with an address.

Our addresses:
        _Theatre Research in Canada / Recherches theatrales au Canada_
        Graduate Centre for Study of Drama
        University of Toronto
        214 College Street 3rd floor
        Toronto Ontario M5T 2Z9