Info on Carbone 14

Walter Cassidy cassidy at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Wed Nov 9 20:25:16 EST 1994

Aloha,

         I have a friend here who I exposed the greatness of Carbone 14
too.  I have got her hooked so I was wondering if there was anyone who
could give some info or know someone in the the troupe who be willing to
have an interview or a videotape of shows other then Le Dortoir.
        By the way, what is the latest thing they are putting up?  Does
anyone know when or what it is?
         My friend is specially  interested in the production process and
by the way I am interested if they have dabbled in Asian theatre.  For
some reason I think they have I saw a show of theres about four years
ago, which has made me think that there was some.
        Les lettres en francais sont bienvenues.  Merci.
        Hope to here from some people, it is nice to have people here
interested in Canadian / Quebec theatre I hope this will help create
better understanding.  At this point I have found very few people in
Hawaii knowing anything about Canadian theatre so I hope this will help
change it.
All the best
walter cassidy
University of Hawaii at Manoa