Returned mail: query

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Apr 16 16:26:14 EDT 1995

Hello Candrama,

I have another query.  (a collective GROAN is heard amongst the list!)
I thought I'd address it to all since others might have encountered the
following and might like to know an answer to it.

Each time I post a message on CANDRAMA, I receive the follow message about
mail not being sent to an address called "modnl at wallace.dish.gla.ac.uk"

Has anyone else posting to CANDRAMA had this experience?  Does anyone know
whether there is an error or a cancelled subscription confusion on the
listserv?  I *DON'T* want to know who lives at
"modnl at wallace.dish.gla.ca.uk", I'm just interested in having the "error" or
what-ever-it-is cleared up so I won't get a "mail not send" message
everytime I post to CANDRAMA.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Kathy Chung