Candrama goes webby!!!!

Ed Mullaly MULLALY at UNB.CA
Mon Aug 14 10:13:16 EDT 1995

        There is a rather fumbling, quite technologically primitive, set of
Candrama pages now available for those with access to the 'Web' via Mosaic
or Netscape or whatever you have.  These pages praise ACTR, flog TRIC
shamelessly (and lead on to a page of TRIC tables of contents, as well as
Ric's and Jen's recent Plant-Prize article).  The Candrama page also
connects with Richard Sutherland's Newsletter page at UBC; I've asked him if
he could work a link back to Candrama for those who follow down that
particular pathway.
        The graphics work out fine on my own 800x640 monitor (he says in his
own defence) but I'm not sure how they'll come out on monitors with
resolution around 600x460.
        If you have ideas as to what use the Web might be to ACTR, why not
we might even attain the critical mass for an actual discussion of something!

        The WWW address for Candrama is: http://www.lib.unb.ca/UNB/theatre/

NOTE: Web machines are case-sensitive; that second 'UNB' must be in upper
case, while the rest of the address works in lower case.

- - - -
Edward Mullaly,                         Anything worth doing is worth
Department of English, UNB              doing slowly.
mullaly at unb.ca  (506)453-4676              -- Gypsy Rose Lee
FAX 453-5069