Filewod, Lane & Harvie

Ed Mullaly MULLALY at UNB.CA
Tue Aug 29 07:59:04 EDT 1995

        Due to the overwhelming requests of Canadian scholars (and a few
unrelated bill collectors) who have been attempting to get in touch with the
above suspects, but who have read my short epistle saying their addresses
have changed, I can provide new addresses for two of the three:
                afilewod at uoguelph.ca
                hlane at uoguelph.ca
My last missive from Ms Harvie suggested that she was floating around in
London, looking for a permanent email home.  I don't know if she is allowed
back in Scotland even for a visit, much less to collect her email.  She will
resubscribe.
        (I must confess to a certain hesitation in putting addresses out on
the Internet - sort of an invasion of privacy, though not really since the
entire membership list is available to all subscribed members who send the
listserv command 'review candrama by name'.  Am I being my usual
oversensitive self on this point?)

  Edward Mullaly,                      The past is another country; they

  Department of English, UNB             do things differently there.
  mullaly at unb.ca  (506)453-4676              -- L.P. Hartley
  FAX 453-5069