Box Office Software

Ted Lonsdale tucker at IDIRECT.COM
Sun Dec 24 09:54:20 EST 1995

I hope this information is of some use, or can be forwarded.
Canadian Theatre Software has just opened a Web Site to promote its
Box Office Software. We publish an extremely affordable program
designed specifically for use in community-oriented venues, little
theatres, concert halls and the like. It has been highly successful in
over 100 venues for almost a decade. A free demonstration package is
available on the site.

Would you be so kind as to include us in your listings? Our URL is:

http://web.idirect.com/~boxpro

Here's a short excerpt from our opening page:

The BX6 System is stand-alone Box Office software with features and
capabilities found in commercial ticket network services charging
$10,000.00 (and that's just for starters!) BX6 is a complete,
menu-driven system, operating on inexpensive, readily available
hardware, new or used or borrowed. It's easy to learn, simple to
use and prints tickets faster than you can make change. No windows, no
multimedia, no fuss, no tinkering. It arrives in days, specifically
pre-configured for your venue.

Many thanks.

Ted Lonsdale,
Canadian Theatre Software