Fw: Re: ATHE NEWS ONLINE: Theatre Lists (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Feb 12 09:12:08 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 14:35:20 EDT
From: James Thomas <jthomas at cms.cc.wayne.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS
     <ATHENEWS%WAYNEST1.BITNET at PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
Subject: Fw: Re: ATHE NEWS ONLINE: Theatre Lists

------------------------------
From: Steven J Haworth <sjh at idm.com>
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 11:17:01 -0600 (CST)
To: uunet!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!ATHENEWS%WAYNEST1.BITNET at uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: ATHE NEWS ONLINE: Theatre Lists

>                               DISCUSSION LISTS
>
> stagecraft at jaguar.cs.utah.edu       Stagecraft

Your information about the stagecraft list is out-of-date.  For info and
to subscribe, send a request (any format) to:

 Requests: stagecraft-request at zinc.com (Mail to list maintainer)

There's also a few others lists I know of.  Some info is included below.