The Assembly

Dan Zellner studioz at MCS.COM
Sun Jul 23 11:08:00 EDT 1995

Note:  This message has been cross posted.  Please pardon me if you receive
it more than one time.

Studio Z, a Chicago based nonprofit organization, announces the formation of
its online Assembly. The Studio is a play development organization dedicated
to developing new works for the theatre through the use of the Internet.

The Studio's Assembly is an online group of international theatre artists
discussing play development, works and projects of Assembly members and
Studio programs. Theory  and application are combined as Assembly members
have the opportunity to submit works for consideration for Studio projects,
discuss projects in planning, network,  and talk in general about their
work, the direction of their art and creating theatre in their country of
origin.

The Assembly is a workshop/symposium in cyberspace. At the moment some of
the countries represented in the Assembly include: Australia, Canada,
Dominican Republic, Finland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Scotland and the U.S.
Assembly members include: Actors, Directors, Educators, Playwrights and
combinations of all the afforementioned.

We are in the early stages of this project.  Already the response has been
overwhelming. We are still seeking more participants  (particularly theatre
artists from outside the U.S.). If you are interested in joining or would
like more information please contact me:

Dan Zellner
Artistic Producer
Studio Z
studioz at mcs.com

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.