THEATRE INFORMATION

Chris Johnson cjohns at CC.UMANITOBA.CA
Wed Jun 21 09:54:31 EDT 1995

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Doug Buchanan wrote:

> I am currently researching a thesis on the Canadian
> Regional Theatre system. Does anyone know of a complete
> and up to date list of theatres, or where such a list
> could be found? Many thanks.

PACT (the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres) publishes an
annual listing of member theatres: THE THEATRE LISTING: A DIRECTORY OF
PROFESSIONAL THEATRES IN CANADA.   It's published by the PACT
Communications Centre, 64 Charles Street East, 2nd Floor, Toronto,
Ontario, M4Y 1T1.  1-800-263-PACT (7228), fax (416) 968-3035.

Chris Johnson,
Theatre,
U of Manitoba