David Warrack

Brian Morton gerry at WCHAT.ON.CA
Wed Jun 28 11:38:49 EDT 1995

On Tue, 27 Jun 1995, Cindy Murrell wrote:

> Does anyone know of a play about Aimee Semple McPherson which was
> written by David Warrack?  If so, what is the title and where
> might one obtain a copy.

Two ways to find your play immediately come to mind...  First off check
through CANADA ON STAGE cross referencing on the Playwright.  If the
Theatre company that originally produced it is still in operation they
may still have a copy in a file somewhere..  Or their archieves may be at
the University of Guelph...

> David Warrack does not seem to be a
> member of PUC, so if anyone knows how one might get in touch with
> him, I'd certainly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

If that doesn't work, then give Canadian Actors Equity a call at (416)
867-9165 and tell them that you would like a contact number for David
Warrick...  (odds are he's a member, or once was a member)...  You have to
tell them it is work related else they won't give out the information.

If they give you any trouble let me know and I will get it for you.

Hope you are succesful in your search.

Brian Morton
Theatre Erebus