subscription for self

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Mon Nov 6 13:10:28 EST 1995

--=====================_815706628==_

>I am new to the net, and found your address browsing.  I am interested in
>subscribing, if that is the correct term, to your group.  I am an
>Edmonton-based actor-director-writer-teacher, who teaches acting at Grant
>MacEwan Community College, and performs and writes in the professional
>theatre.  Hoping to hear from you, I remain,
>Yrs truly,
>Kenneth Brown

--=====================_815706628==_

To sign on CANDRAMA discussion list:

        1) Send an e-mail request to:

                LISTSERV at UNB.CA

        2) The text of your request:

                SUBSCRIBE CANDRAMA <your name>

                eg. SUBSCRIBE CANDRAMA BORIS YELTSIN

The computer automatically picks up all the necessary e-mail information.
Note that this information is sent to Listserv--not to Candrama.

When your request is received, the Listserv program will ask you for a
confirmation. From then on you're plugged in until you ask to be taken off
the list (SIGNOFF CANDRAMA).

        3) To send information to people on the list, address e-mail to:

                CANDRAMA at UNB.CA

     Richard Sutherland
     (Richard_Sutherland at mindlink.bc.ca)
     1-2515 Vine Street