JOB LISTS

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Fri Nov 17 14:30:53 EST 1995

In a previous post, Doug Buchanan writes:

>To: Multiple recipients of list CANDRAMA <CANDRAMA at unb.ca>
>
>Does anyone know of a source (on or off the Net)
>for job listings at Canadian Universities and Colleges.

As far as the web goes, I know that some universities (UBC, for example),
list job offerings on the net. You could try accessing the Canada Central
page at http://www.csr.ists.ca/w3can/welcome.html (you can look up
individual universities). I don't know of a central registry on the net for
job postings at universities, but there may well be one.

     Richard Sutherland
     (Richard_Sutherland at mindlink.bc.ca)
     1-2515 Vine Street
     Vancouver, BC  Canada