REGIONAL THEATRE

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Fri Nov 17 14:36:05 EST 1995

You might try Jim Hoffman's new book on George Ryga, who had a rather
tortuous relationship with the Vancouver Playhouse. I haven't read it, but i
can't imagine that it doesn't deal with Ryga & the Playhouse. It's called
_The Ecstasy of Resistance_ (ECW Press).

Richard Sutherland