Canadian sources for teaching Drama Education students.

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Sep 21 16:43:28 EDT 1995

On Thu, 21 Sep 1995 boyden at HG.ULETH.CA wrote:

> Anyone out there that has access to new materials printed in Canada dealing
> with drama in education, I would love to hear from you!

I don't have specific information but this might be of use:

There is a mailing list on pedagogy called TEACHCOM which comes out of U
of T to which you might direct your question.  It is not a very busy
list; mainly, people seem to share *resources* on higher education and
pedagogy.

You can find out more by sending a SUBSCRIBE command to the server
address: LISTSERV at VAX.LIBRARY.UTORONTO.CA

  i.e. send following message: SUBSCRIBE TEACHCOM YOUR NAME

Good luck!