No subject

Urs Voegeli : vogeli@zeus.tigov.ch vvgeli at ZEUS.TIGOV.CH
Wed Apr 3 11:54:58 EST 1996

I am about to begin a theoretical and pratical research concerning the
present theatrical experiences in secondary schools.
I am particulary interessted in obtaining information about the most
recent research and the most recent publications regarding the
instructions of theater and where is possible information on pratical
experience in this field.I would also like to know if there are any
universities, accademies or other study centers which are involved in
this specific activity. If so do let me know so that i can contact them.
Thank you for all your help.
Cordially yours
 Maria Grazia Talarico c/o Biblioteca Cantonale Lugano, Switzerland