ACTR Conference Agenda on WWW

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Fri Apr 12 20:40:48 EDT 1996

At the cost of great mental anguish, I have (finally) updated the Newsletter
website. The detailed May agenda can now be accessed directly at the
following site:

     http://edziza.arts.ubc.ca/theatre/actr/confer.html

No fancy graphics or subdued wallpaper to slow down your browser--just the
fact, ma'am, as Joe Friday used to say. Of course, the site may also be
reached through the regular newsletter site:

     http://edziza.arts.ubc.ca/theatre/actr/newslet.html

Just click on the "Proceedings" button.

Let me know if there are any problems (I'll probably be sorry I said that).