ACTR Newsletter - correction

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Aug 6 09:34:05 EDT 1996

Hello All,

Thank you Richard, for reminding everyone about the up-coming deadline
for contributions to the Fall issue of the ACTR Newsletter.  It is:

DEADLINE:  1 September for a 1 October publication date

Please note a correction to my *mailing* address:

     Kathy Chung
     Graduate Drama Centre
     University of Toronto
     214 College Street, 3rd Fl.
     Toronto, Ontario   M5T 2Z9

Richard has given my residence address but it would be more appropriate
for you to use my INSTITUTION address.  Besides, a grad student like me
is a rather nomadic life form and 1996/97 is the last year I will
be at 4 Devonshire Place.

Thanks.  I look forward to receiving your submissions!!!!  HINT.  HINT.

Cheers, Kathy.
Kathy Chung <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama
University of Toronto, Canada