an old Canadian play: Marsh Hay

GLEN NICHOLS NICHOLSG at UMONCTON.CA
Fri Aug 23 09:32:25 EDT 1996

> Date:          Thu, 22 Aug 1996 14:29:44 -0400

I think you've hit the nail on the head on a number of points, Shawn.
It was clear that an "over-sensitivity" contributed to the origins of
this particular spat, with the result of sliding definitions and
therefore rather blurred discussion. Bravo for setting that straight.
I also think your brief analysis of the theory/practice relationship
makes sense and makes room for both camps. It also points towards the
potential broadening of understanding which theory SHOULD encourage.

Glen