Canadian Theatre Review? (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Feb 4 10:35:28 EST 1996

Oops, sorry I forgot who asked about CTR but here's the info from a
friend who works at the Journals Division of UTP:

>Can anyone help me obtain the most recent copy of the Canadian Theatre
>Review?  Perhaps a phone number of the publisher?  The issue contains an
>article by Ronnie Burkett and I would love to see it.

The Canadian Theatre Review is published by the University of Toronto
Press. To obtain a copy of this issue, you may phone the Journals
Division at (416) 667-7781, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Alternatively,
send e-mail to: <journals at gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca>. Written inquiries may
be addressed to:

                      Journals Division
                      University of Toronto Press Incorporated
                      5201 Dufferin Street
                      North York, ON  M3H 5T8