ACTR travel

Robert Nunn rnunn at SPARTAN.AC.BROCKU.CA
Thu Feb 15 17:42:40 EST 1996

I'm sending this reply out on the list in case there are any others in
need of this information.

Airport transportation will be provided by Niagara Airbus. From Toronto
Airport: $61 return for one passenger or $46 return (per person) for two
passengers. Buffalo airport: $76 return for one passenger, or $46 return
(per person) for two passengers. Call 1-905-374-8111 for reservations and
have your credit card handy. Be sure to mention that you are attending
the Learneds Congress at Brock University to get this special rate.
        Car rental. _Thrifty_ is the official car rental company for the
1996 Learneds. To reserve your vehicle, call 1-800-FOR-CARS (1-800-367-2277).

Airline: Canadian Airlines is the official airline for the Learneds. Call
Canadian's toll-free convention number: 1-800-665-5554. Numerous
benefits. When booking, please quote the Learneds Congress Star Number
MJ0758 for your benfits. Discounts are available for those flying from
outside Canada using a combination of Canadian and American Airlines.
Delegates should request that the Learneds Congress Star Number MJ0758 be
inserted by the travel agent in the Tour Code Box on each ticket.

        Accommodation on-campus: if you don't have a Congress
Registration Guide, call for information:
        Matthew O'Beirn at (905) 688-5550 ex 3845
        email: mobeirn at spartan.ac.brocku.ca

To receive a Congress Registration Guide, contact:
        1996 Learneds Secretariat
        Brock University
        St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
        tel: (905) 688-5550 ex 4456
        fax: (905) 688-6070
        e-mail: learneds at spartan.ac.brocku.ca

Robert Nunn, ACTR local representative
Theatre and Dramatic Literature Programme
Brock University
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
Tel. (905) 688-5550 ex 3213
Fax. (905) 688-2789