No subject

Craig Mason & Lindsay Price tfolk at VIANET.ON.CA
Fri Feb 16 18:45:41 EST 1996

I have two questions:

There was a posting on here which was wondering the whereabouts of Maenad
Theatre in Calgary. The person who answered added the following:

>P.S. Proposal deadline is March 15 for anyone who is interested.

What type of proposals are they looking for? Is this for plays or
productions? Is this for those in Alberta or Canada wide? I am interested so
if anyone could let me know...

My second question is to anyone who can forward information about the
DuMaurier One Act Play Competition. I'm specifically looking for it's
deadline and whether or not it has an application fee.

Thanks muchly!

Lindsay Price
tfolk at vianet.on.ca