More info on ATHEMOO meeting

Dan Zellner studioz at MCS.COM
Wed Feb 21 22:12:00 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

More updates on our international theatre meeting at the ATHEMOO on March
7th at 11:00 a.m. (5 p.m. G.M.T.)

ATHEMOO at the click of a button!
Thank you all for visiting the ATHEMOO page. By popular demand and
suggestions,  I have made a button on the page and some of you will simply
be able to click the button to get to the MOO (it all depends on your telnet
program - for some it won't work sorry). So give it a try and let me know if
it works.

Work out those MOO muscles

If you're just learning about the MOO you have a terrific opportunity to try
out your skills:

On Friday, February 23rd from 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Central Standard Time,
(4:00 p.m. G.M.T.)), Illinois State University will be conducting a
symposium on using the internet to make international research connections.
This symposium will be hosted by Scott Walters and will take place in the
Hawaii Room!

Stay tuned for my map of the MOO.

Dan Zellner
Studio Z