Canadian theatre bibliography

Richard Stille rstille at NERO.UVIC.CA
Thu Jan 4 23:43:25 EST 1996

        Would anyone out there have some suggestions of where to find a
bibliography on Canadian theatre and, more particularly, Canadian theatre
history?  Do you know of any books that address the history of Canadian
theatre directly?  If no bibliography exists, would you have suggestions for
books
and articles that might make up such a bibliography?
        I'm requesting this for a friend, but I find that I have far too
little knowledge on available resources myself and would like to improve my
grasp of Canadian theatre history.
        Thanks for the info.  I will compose replies into a list and repost
them if folks would find such a
list helpful.

        Richard Stille
        University of Victoria