LECTURESHIP IN DRAMA

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Jan 18 09:50:37 EST 1996

Received this from Prof. Kaplan and thought I'd fwd it just in case ...

      LECTURESHIP IN DRAMA

   BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY, U.K.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 18 Jan 1996 15:22:06
From: KAPLANJ at novell2.bham.ac.uk
To: kchung at epas.utoronto.ca

... The advertisement which will appear in _Guardian_ (23.1.96) and _THES_
(26.1.96) reads:

U. of Birmingham
School of Performance Studies
Lectureship in Drama

Applications are invited for a Lectureship in Drama tenable from 1st
September 1996. Candidates should have a strong commitment to
teaching and research in any area of Drama or Theatre Arts but
preference may be given to candidates with interests in theatre
practice as well as in academic work.

Salary in the range #15,154 - # 19,848

Application forms returnable by 14.2.96 and further particulars
available from the Director of Staffing Services, U. of Birmingham,
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT. Tel 0121 414 6483 (24 hours) E-mail:
STAFFING at BHAM,AC.UK quoting reference A531/96

Interested parties can also call Prof. Joel Kaplan direct at 0121 414 5998.
(We can't, of course, afford to fly anyone out so it is unclear what
overseas interest may be. It will, however, be a continuing full time
post at a major UK University located in a thriving performing arts
community . . . so perhaps there might be interest regardless.

***** END OF FWD MESSAGE ********