Angels in America: Premiere?

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Sat Jan 20 18:26:21 EST 1996

>NOT quite the *Canadian* premiere, Richard.
>The first two plays of the trilogy were performed in Vancouver last fall.
or that great theatrical experience that makes it all worthwhile.

>Eric Grace

I assume Richard meant the first *Canadian* production. The A in A seen here
was an American touring production (presented, unfortunately, in the
much-too-large Queen Elizabeth Theatre).

And yes, for heaven's sake, let's utilize this channel a little more.

Richard Sutherland