Norm Foster (fwd)

Simon du Toit sdutoit at DORDT.EDU
Mon Jan 22 14:44:38 EST 1996

Forwarded message:
>From vms.dc.lsoft.com!pucc.princeton.edu!owner-theatre Mon Jan 22 11:08:34 1996
Date:         Mon, 22 Jan 1996 18:23:15 +0200
Sender:       The Theatre Discussion List <THEATRE at pucc.bitnet>
From:         Aurika Gergeleziu <aurika at VENUS.NLIB.EE>
Subject:      Norm Foster
To:           Multiple recipients of list THEATRE <THEATRE at pucc.bitnet>

Our patron is looking for information about the Canadian playwright Norm
Foster. Unfortunately we can't find anything about him in the reference
sources available here in Estonia. Patron knows only that he is the
author of the play "Wrong for each other".

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Aurika Gergeleziu
Perfoming Arts librarian
National Library of Estonia
aurika at venus.nlib.ee

--
Simon du Toit                                   498 4th Ave. N.E.
Instructor of Theatre                           Sioux Center IA 51250 USA

"In any world menu, Canada must be considered the vichysoisse of
nations; it's cold, half French, and difficult to stir." -Stuart Keate