my previous message re: theatre administration

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Mon Jan 29 12:31:17 EST 1996

--=====================_822961877==_

>To: Multiple recipients of list CANDRAMA <CANDRAMA at unb.ca>
>
>Since I havn't recieved anything from this newsgroup in about a year I
>assume that I have been bumped from the list. Please mail me directly at:

Here's an attachment if you wish to resubscribe to Candrama:

--=====================_822961877==_

To sign on CANDRAMA discussion list:

        1) Send an e-mail request to:

                LISTSERV at UNB.CA

        2) The text of your request:

                SUBSCRIBE CANDRAMA <your name>

                eg. SUBSCRIBE CANDRAMA BORIS YELTSIN

The computer automatically picks up all the necessary e-mail information.
Note that this information is sent to Listserv--not to Candrama.

When your request is received, the Listserv program will ask you for a
confirmation. From then on you're plugged in until you ask to be taken off
the list (SIGNOFF CANDRAMA).

        3) To send information to people on the list, address e-mail to:

                CANDRAMA at UNB.CA

     Richard Sutherland
     (Richard_Sutherland at mindlink.bc.ca)
     1-2515 Vine Street