Where is all the action?

Raymond Louter oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA
Tue Jan 30 09:32:13 EST 1996

Thank you to all those who responded to my query about arts
administration. Apparently Candrama is up and running! I was surprised
because I hadn'r received anything for many months.

Are people reading other newsgroups to get the latest on theatre in
Canada? If not, I suggest we pick things up and make our friends at UNB
proud!

I'd like to hear what colleagues in other Canadian Universities are
producing this year. We just finished a run of "Stranger In The Land", a
play about the Dutch experience of war and emigration around the period
of the second world war. This semester our guest director, Tom Carson
(Youtheatre -- Montreal) is directing Peer Gynt. This week a student
production of The Real Inspector Hound by Stoppard opens in our Studio
Theatre.

I'd love to hear what everyone else is up to.

Ray Louter

Raymond Louter
Theatre Arts Department
Redeemer College