E-script job posting

Frank Moher moherf at MALA.BC.CA
Sat Jun 8 19:05:51 EDT 1996

E-script, the internet's scriptwriting workshop, is looking for workshop
leaders for its Fall '96 workshops in playwriting, screenwriting and other
forms of dramatic writing. (We're also open to suggestions for new
workshops.) Workshop leaders will typically be active professionals with
extensive credits in their respective fields; background in teaching and/or
creative writing workshops, and familiarity with electronic communication,
would be assets.

Positions are paid. E-script is a not-for-profit organization. For further
information, and to contact us, visit the E-script website at
<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/single_lane/escript.htm>.

As well, some places are still available in our Summer '96 online workshops
in playwriting and screenwriting. Registration deadline is June 30th for
workshops beginning July 15th. For details, visit the E-script website, or
e-mail me directly to request information.

Best wishes,

Frank Moher
Executive Director