"The Fool"

Shemina Keshvani keshvani at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jun 19 17:21:10 EDT 1996

I am wondering if anyone remembers a Fringe festival show from a few
years ago called "The Fool". It was a one-man (pseudo-improvised) performance
and by the end the audience was on the stage and the fool was sitting in
the audience. I saw the show in Victoria but I am sure he toured the
festival circuit. If anyone knows the name of the performer and the year
this show took place I would appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks
Shemina