Child Abuse

Juanita A DeVos jdevos at UOGUELPH.CA
Thu Jun 27 14:40:13 EDT 1996

        The one piece that immediately comes to mind (as it is
        going to be performed here at the University of Guelph
        in mid-August) is "See Bob Run" by Daniel MacIvor.

        It is being performed along with "Wild Abandon", also by
        Daniel MacIvor which could, I suppose, also be considered
        a tour through the mind of a boy who was mentally abused...
                ..or just mentally unbalanced...

...I hope this helps...
        ...Juanita...