du Maurier World Stage

Mark Fisher fisher at EASYNET.CO.UK
Sat Mar 2 05:24:16 EST 1996

I've just arranged to cross the Atlantic to visit this year's du Maurier
World Stage festival in Toronto. I'm the theatre critic for The Herald
(Glasgow) and I'll be reporting back on how the two Scottish companies, the
Traverse and the Tron, go down. I'll also catch up with Robert Lepage whose
Elsinore is going to go on to the Edinburgh Festival. And I'll see a fair
selection of the other productions on show.

Any recommendations of anything else I should see or people I should meet
while I'm over? I'll be there 13-25 April.

All the best

Mark Fisher (fisher at easynet.co,uk)