electronic arts and theatre

BOURASSA ANDRE G bourassa.andre_g at UQAM.CA
Tue Mar 19 22:09:55 EST 1996

Try the following list. I suppose it is still online.
Andre G. Bourassa

ARS.DIGIT-L
Protocole Ars.digit-L
ARS.DIGIT-L is a mailing list devoted to the
discussion of the merging of the world of
digital technology with the world of
performing arts.

This list is open to all individuals who are
interested in the technological and aesthetic
impact that computerization has had, is
having, and will have on the performing arts
of theatre, dance, music, etc.  The scope of
this list is not intended to serve as a forum
for the use of digital technology in the
static arts, such as painting and sculpture.
There are many mailing lists already dealing
with digital photography, painting, etc.

While these disciplines are intrinsically
related to the performing arts, and are bound
to be part of the continuing dialogue and
discussion, they are not the main focus of this list.

Periodically, I will post a message with the
commands for signing on to and off of this
list, along with other pertinent commands.
Also, please note that there are two main
addresses associated with this list that are
used for separate purposes.  They are as
follows:
 ars.digit-l at frank.mtsu.edu    -----This is the distribution
                                        list address.  Send all articles,
                                        comments, etc, here and they will be
                                        forwarded to all subscribers.

 listproc at frank.mtsu.edu         -----This is the administrative
                                        address of the list.  Send all
                                        requests for subscriptions, help
                                        files, etc to this address.

To unsubscribe from this list, send a mail message to the
administrative address (listproc at frank.mtsu.edu) with the
following body:

                                       unsubscribe ars.digit-l