THEATRE NETWORK MAGAZINE

Imperial Theatre imperial at NBNET.NB.CA
Thu Mar 28 22:59:57 EST 1996

At 16:56 1996/03/28 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Visit our test site of THEATRE NETWORK MAGAZINE which will be  started
>on summer '96.
>http://www.iinterlog.com/~artbiz
>
>Drop a line. Your oppinion is important to us.
>Nenad
>artbiz at interlog.com

My opppinion is that you should have pproofread your message before
broadcasting it.  PPPPotential users of your service will judge you by what
you send out -- sending out stuff that includes extra ppppppppp (and extra
iiiiiiiiiiiii -- iiterlog.com doesn't exist) will make them think thirty or
forty times before considering your service, if at all [or ever].  After
all, how hard can it be?  Your message had 25 words (counting the web
address as 1 word) and you got 2 of them wrong.  That's an 8% error rate -
unacceptable IMHO.

Snarkily yours, (hoping you're not just another *get rich quick by cheating
people over the Internet outfit*)

PSmith