Information

Ches Skinner Skinner at HG.ULETH.CA
Tue May 7 16:57:58 EDT 1996

I recall seeing a publication that listed the skills which the Canadian
Chamber of Commerce (I think)  had determined to be necessary for success
in the work world. I also remember that most of the skills could be
obtained via the study of theatre & drama. Is it possible that someone
out there might know what publication that list is in?

Ches
--

    *       http://www.uleth.ca/DRA/index.htm.           *