joan MacLeod

Andreas Heller stu31644 at MAIL.UNI-KIEL.D400.DE
Tue May 21 13:50:21 EDT 1996

Dear Sir/Madam/ or whoever answers the mail,

I'm searching for biographical information on the playwrite Joan Macleod and
specifically on her play "Toronto, Mississippi."  That is any reviews or
inter pretations that may have appeared.

While on the subject of Canadian Drama, which is a fascinating area, let me ask
if you can help my class get a copy of the fantastic play "Billy Bishop Goes
To War", on video, or even more interesting would be to somehow get a copy of
the music.

Any tips?

Thanks for the anonymous help.

Andreas Heller