Canlit Online Bookstore (Northwest Passages) (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sat Nov 9 17:24:00 EST 1996

Hello all,

F.Y.I.  maybe we can prompt these people to support Canadian drama also?

Cheers, Kathy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 01:59:05 -0700
From: Paul Martin <Paul.Martin at UALBERTA.CA>
To: Multiple recipients of list CANLIT-L <CANLIT-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA>
Subject: Re: Canlit Online Bookstore (Northwest Passages)

Hi,
    Sorry to make a semi-commercial intrusion on to the Canlit-l list, but
seeing as we have already been a topic of conversation here, I thought I
should reply.
     I just wanted to announce that Northwest Passages is now officially
open for business.  We are an internet bookstore specializing in Canadian
fiction, poetry, drama, and literary criticism.  It is our aim to make all
Canadian literature easily accessible to readers all over the world and
also to Canadian readers of Can lit, especially those who live outside of
the major urban centres and do not have access to a good local bookseller.
We are more than a bookstore, however, as we are also aiming to make
Northwest Passages the best site on the web for information on Canadian
literature.
      So, please drop by out site and browse our database of titles, our
feature author and title of the month, our Canadian literary awards pages,
and enter our first monthly contest.  We look forward to your visit!

      Paul Martin & Rob Stocks
      Northwest Passages: Canadian Literature On-line
      http://www.mwsolutions.com/canlit
      e-mail: nwp at mwsolutions.com