GGs! (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Nov 15 02:20:07 EST 1996

F.Y.I.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 19:11:32 -0700
From: Paul Martin <Paul.Martin at UALBERTA.CA>
To: Multiple recipients of list CANLIT-L <CANLIT-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA>
Subject: Re: GGs!

Hi Jack,
        A complete list of all the winners from the beginning of the
Governor General awards to those announced on Tuesday can be found at the
Northwest Passages web site (http://www.mwsolutions.com/canlit).
Incidentally, we also have all the nominated works on sale during the month
of November!
        While I'm here I'd also like to add my own personal congratulations
to Professor Blodgett for his well-deserved success!

        Cheers,
                Paul Martin
                Northwest Passages

>I must have missed the announcement of the winners of the GG's this
>month. Where can I find a list of the winners on the Web? I have
>seen the shortlist on the NLC site, but what about the finalists?
>
>                                           Jack Ferstel
>                                           Canadian Studies
>                                           U. of SW Louisiana

Paul Martin
Department of Modern Languages and Comparative Studies
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E6
CANADA

Paul.Martin at ualberta.ca                 http://www.ualberta.ca/~martinp/CanLit