lost souls

Edward Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Tue Nov 19 10:56:16 EST 1996

        I've been attempting to delete from CanDrama those addresses which
no longer work.  In the process, though, I REALLY don't wish to send the
INDIVIDUALS into oblivion, only their rejected addresses.  Most recently,
this has meant that two names -- Karen McCluskey and Sallie Goetsch -- have
been deleted.  I'm in that awkward Catch-22 where I can't email them to tell
them their email addresses aren't working.  If you know either of these
people, and can get in touch with them, might you make them aware that they
should resubscribe to CanDrama?  I'd like to keep them e-literate!
        Here in the mysterious east, grass is still green, skies are blue,
the thermometer is hardly flirting with negative numbers, and the Tories
have taken over PEI (with the Span of Green Gables almost shore to shore).
Sorry to hear about all that white stuff elsewhere...heh...heh...heh

Edward Mullaly                Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
Department of English                                --  G. R. Lee
University of New Brunswick,
Fredericton, NB  E3B 5A3
CANADA  (506) 453-4676
   fax: (506) 453-5069