ACTR/ARTC Newsletter/Bulletin de Liaison Web Page

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Oct 6 13:47:52 EDT 1996

Hello Richard Sutherland:

First, thanks on behalf of the members of ACTR/ARTC for your continuing
work for the Association.

I had a class of mine at Queen's checking into sources such as the web
page this past week, but could not pause with them to get much response
because the session was being conducted by a librarian for me. I'll send
the class back to the revised web page and get their comments.

A query from me: I have had requests from a couple of ACTR/ARTC members
wanting copies of past issues of the Newsletter. Do you have any? Do you
know anyone who has?

rp, president, ACTR/ARTC