Hamlet, briefly

Bruce Barton BBARTON at UPEI.CA
Wed Oct 9 22:37:26 EDT 1996

Does anyone out there know where I can get my hands on a copy of a
one-act play called "The Fifteen Minute Hamlet"?  This piece was
suggested to me, and the specifics are sketchy, so whether it's
fifteen minutes or ten minutes or twenty minutes is difficult to
determine.  But apparently it's the familiar RSC (i.e. Reduced
Shakespeare Company) routine, with a handful of actors playing all
the roles in the original at breakneck speed.  I have some students
who think they want to do a performance, but we can't locate a script
to find out.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce Barton
University of Prince Edward Island