CBC radio petition (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Oct 27 14:46:11 EST 1996

F.Y.I.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 11:44:46 -0500
From: Kevin Bushell <ogo at ALCOR.CONCORDIA.CA>
To: Multiple recipients of list CANLIT-L <CANLIT-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA>
Subject: CBC radio petition

Hi everyone:

I've received an electronic petition against cuts to the CBC. The
declaration reads:

Unless there are protestations to the contrary, I'd like to post it to list
members. I know we've discussed the effectiveness of such a petition in the
past (remember the Couch House issue?), but it can't *hurt* the cause. So
far, it's not a big file.

Respond via private email.

Kevin

-----