contributions to the Fall ACTR/ARTC Newsletter

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Sep 2 21:09:00 EDT 1996

Hello Richard, et al:

Thanks for your very useful warnings.

The plan for the Newsletter is to provide a hard copy for those who want
it and an electronic version for those who wish to receive it that way.
But I must remind all ACTR/ARTC members that the Association budget is
very tight, small. The Executive's expectation is that we can provide a very
readable, downloadable Newsletter in electronic form at considerable
financial saving. We may be wrong, but we feel it is worth trying.

rp