Theatre in Windsor

Walter Cassidy wcassidy at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Sep 4 19:51:30 EDT 1996

Dear Patrick O'Neill,
        I appricate your responce and I am thinking of that being a
section on Windsor's development.  I spent four hours inn the Detroit
Lib, and they did not have M. Alma Josenhaus's article in the  Bullition,
which was very strange.  But Joenhaause has done some wonderful research
for Detroit including many files full of programs etc going back to mid
1800's.  Some very beatiful stuff.
        So I am still looking for her atricle, The lib, feels that the
referance might be wrong.  Do you have a copy? or did you actualy read it
for  like I said I am looking for it.
        Unfortunitly my time so far in Detoit has come short except
little more about theSandwich theatre company of 1847.
        But anyways thank you very much for responces.  They were very
helpful to me.
walter cassidy