No subject

Denyse Lynde dlynde at MORGAN.UCS.MUN.CA
Thu Sep 12 11:58:04 EDT 1996

The 1997 meeting of the ARTC/ATCR will be held at Memorial University of
Newfoundland in St. John's from May 31 to June 3.  If you were not at
Brock last year, you may not know that you must request registration
materials from Memorial (they will not be automatically mailed out).  To
request registration forms by post
                  learneds
                  Spencer Hall,
                  Memorial University,
                  St. John's, Nfld.
                  AIC 5S7

or email learneds at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
or fax (709)737-4499.
As this year's Learneds coincides with the Cabot Celebrations,
accommodation in St. John's could be tight. I urge all delegates to make
reservations as soon as possible.  Requests for residence accommodation
can be made by email, fax or regular post at the above addresses (list
dates and once registration takes place early in the new year they will
confirm).  Hotel and bed and breakfast places are listed on the Learneds
home page at
http://www.mun.ca./learneds
This information will also be available in the upcoming fall ACTR/ARTC
newsletter which will be mailed to all members of the ACTR/ARTC (if you
aren't a member, you should be...this is going to be THE conference of 1997!)

Please forgive me in advance, but I have been advised to post this
information often ie. I will send it out again a few times.

For those of you who have colleagues who are not on email or Candrama and
who would be interested in this information, PLEASE pass it on!

As the ARTC/ACTR local rep. for the 1997 learneds, I will be happy to
help you out with any queries.

My email address is dlynde at morgan.ucs.mun.ca

I look forward to welcoming you all to St. John's,
Denyse